My Pixel Time

Blogs I Stalk

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blog Award!!

I was given this amazing blog award from DitzyDezigns - thank you so much!!
This award is to acknowledge blogs that rock.
To keep this going you now must choose 5 other blogs that rock.
Just leave them a message saying you have given them an award on your blog.

The 5 blogs that I choose, in no particular order are:

0 comments:

Today's Date

About Me

My Photo
♡♥Sassy's Creationz♥♡
United States
Hi :-) My name is Elizabeth, also known as SweetnSassy501. I am a mom, wife & student. I am new to the blogging world so please be patient with me. I use Paint Shop Pro X3 & I love being creative & making tags for myself & my friends. I will be using my blog to showcase the siggies & tags that I have made. I look forward to getting to know all of you! If you have any questions please feel free to email me! :-)
View my complete profile

Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket Photobucket

Chat With Me

My Favorite Pixels

Photobucket

My Followers